This cheeky Kookaburra thinks he might score an easy feed
by sitting on the bow rail of the 45' houseboat.
But, National Parks ask us all "Not to feed the animals".
These houseboats (45' Cohers) are a popular model used in
many locations on the East coast of Australia.
They were part of the original "Luxury Afloat" fleet
built in the late 80s and early 90s.
A lot of businesses using these boats kept the word
"luxury" in their business name to identify the type of
They are very comfortable and reliable but if you want a
spa, leather and all the mod cons you will need to head
down to the Murray River.
Our return customers will be happy to see the new bigger
BBQs on the 45s. Installed on the rear deck,
giving more room on the front for the table and chairs.
- Full range of quality cutlery, crockery and
all kitchenware. ( View
full list of inventory )
- Stainless Steel 5 burner BBQ with side
burner. Cooking area 81 x 50cm, solid plate.
(half grill was replaced by plate as it was
too hard to clean and fat from snags etc
flared up too easily)
- Large100lt built in esky on the rear
deck and a 100lt freestanding esky.
- 158lt fridge/freezer
- Gas stove with 4 burners, oven and grill Click here to View
Click here to view
- Fresh water supplied on-board for
kitchen/shower, you can drink this water as
well, it's our Bulahdelah town water.
- Pillows in cases and doonas in covers for 10
people ( sheets on two double beds made for
you, not just supplied, please bring extras if
- Full safety equipment
- Dinghy supplied with oars. Optional outboard
motor for hire
- All outside decks fully carpeted with
enclosed safety rails
- Maps and manuals provided, including a full
- Comfortable outdoor furniture
- 12 volt D.C. socket for mobile phones
- TV/ DVD player. There's no TV reception,
please bring your DVDs and movies on disc or
- CD and radio
- Complimentary parking and boat ramp
- Quick & easy access onto your boat
- Provisioning delivery is available by
arrangement for a small charge.
- Purposely built fibreglass boats.
- Simple controls, no experience necessary, no
- Selection of board games (see reception).
The dingy comes with oars but for
an additional $25 per night you can hire a
small motor. Please book this in advance,
even up to the day before.
Not everyone wants a motor so we don't include
it in the hire price.
If you are towing your own boat, you may choose to leave
our dingy behind.
Please supply your own towing rope.
All our houseboats are powered by "high
thrust" motors. It is a requirement of NSW maritime
that any hire vessel in our survey category be limited
to under 10 knots.
Hire companies claiming to have 'bigger' more
powerful motors are limited to the same capacity.
Their motors are 'governed' down to meet this
here to view the 33' houseboat
Always "refresh" if you
have been here before, these pages are updated